To enable the Alpha stage of the Programme to start, a Security Cleared Business Architect was required to support the Programme Manager and Lead Architect to develop the Programmes Target Architecture.
Additionally, the Business Architect would be responsible for documentation of Current and Future Medical Systems Business Architecture for Fixed and Deployed Environments, document how potential COTS products could be integrated into future Fixed and Deployed Business Architecture, document viability of potential COTS products selected for the programme and provide Business Documents describing the Fixed and Deployed AS-IS (Legacy) and TO-BE environments.
Example Theme documents include but not limited to:
• Overall Programme Architecture Vision & Roadmap
• Business Principles, Goals and Drivers
• Business Requirements Document
• Use Case Scenarios, Storyboards
• Statement of Architecture Work
• Request for Architecture Work
• Gap Analysis
• Stakeholder Communication Plan
• Requirements Impact Assessment
Satigo engaged with the organisation via the Digital Market Place to provide Security Cleared Business Architecture resource, responsible for the following deliverables:
• To develop an initial as-is view (Level 0 and 1) of the existing archiving capability that is in use by the organisation in the context of the existing Medical Systems and Services as they pertain to the Programme scope
• Provide Business Architecture Documents describing the Fixed and Deployed AS-IS (Legacy) and TO-BE environments. (To be agreed as part of the ongoing Agile planning process.)
• Document viability of agreed potential COTS products and how they may be integrated into the future Fixed and Deployed Business Architecture
• Identify more efficient and effective approaches to delivering the services required by the programme.